Arm pain can come from a variety of injuries that occur at the arm joints or nerves. Arm pain can either occur suddenly or develop over time depending on the individual’s injury. Most commonly, arm pain comes from injuries to the neck or shoulder. However an arm pain that radiates on the left side of the arm can be a sign of a heart attack.
Conditions that Cause Arm Pain
- Chest pain
- Injury to the brachial plexus
- Inflammation or broken shoulder, arm, wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Injury to the neck
- Dislocated elbow
- Herniated disk
- Heart attack
- Rotator cuff injury
- inflammation to the tendons of the shoulder, arm, or wrist
- Tennis elbow
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
Arm Pain’s Symptoms
- Arm redness
- Arm tenderness
- Arm swelling
- Swollen lymph glands under the armpits
- Arm pain during a heart attack symptoms are sweating, nausea, chest pain, difficulty breathing, and fainting.
Treatment for Arm Pain
In order to relieve arm pain symptoms, we address the problem holistically and naturally, without medication.
We use the following approaches to relieve arm pain symptoms:
- ASTR® Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR® tools to release scar tissue and myofascial restriction, which can decrease pain and give symptom relief.
- Special exercise program to decrease inflammation, strengthen the muscles, and help the patient to return to normal function and activities.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Tissue inflammation is common with arm pain. Cold laser is used in order to decrease pain in the shoulder, arm, forearm, and hand area.
Call us today to start the journey of pain relief!