Arthritis is a disease that affects over 50 million Americans. It is a complex musculoskeletal disorder and there are over 100 different types of arthritis or related conditions. Arthritis is a complex joint disease that occurs in all ages, sex, and races. Arthritis is commonly in the joint and can cause, stiffness swelling, and chronic pain.
Common of Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis- Progressive and Degenerative - Breakdown or wearing away of joint cartilage
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Autoimmune disease which mistakenly causes your immune system to attack your joints instead of virus or bacteria.
- Juvenile Arthristis - Autoimmune arthritis occurring in children 16 and under.
Other Types of Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
Natural Non-surgical Arthritis Treatment
In order to manage arthritis symptoms, we address the problem holistically and naturally, without medication. We use the following approaches to relieve arthritis symptoms:
- ASTR® Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR® tools to release scar tissue and myofascial restriction, which can decrease flexibility and add more pressure on the arthritic joint.
- Special exercise program to decrease pressure on the foot, strengthen the muscles, stabilize the arthritic joint and help the patient to return to normal function and activities.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Tissue inflammation and inability of the body to heal are common with arthritis. Cold laser is used in order to decrease inflammation that causes pressure on the arthritic joint.
Call us today to start the journey of pain relief!