Why should I choose Reliant Physical Therapy?
- Exclusive Access to ASTR®
- Virtually PAIN FREE Therapy
- Fast Results 1-3 Visits1
- ONE-ON-ONE Treatment
We understand that you have many options when choosing a physical therapy clinic and truly value your business. We encourage all potential clients to read our testimonial page to hear exactly what clients are saying about their experiences with Doctor Jacobs.
To read client testimonials, click here
Will Physical Therapy Be Painful?
Reliant prides itself on providing virtually pain free therapy to all of its clients. During the evaluation session, your pain level will be assessed. A therapist will then work to bring your pain level down to zero. Once that is achieved, you will begin working on an exercise program to help you to return to normal function.
Do I need a doctor's prescription for physical therapy?
No. According to California State Law, you may receive direct physical therapy treatment services for a period of up to 45 calendar days or 12 visits, whichever occurs first, without doctor's prescription.
Do I need to schedule an appointment?
Yes. Please call (949) 236-6862 to schedule your appointment.
What should I expect during the first visit?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Allow 30-45 minutes for your first visit. Our therapists will evaluate you and begin treatment the same day.
What should I bring to my first visit?
- Health Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Physician prescription for physical therapy
- Comfortable clothes (t-shirt, shorts, sweats)
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their first visit.
Each treatment session lasts between 23-40 minutes.