Forearm pain is any type of pain or discomfort between the elbow and the wrist. Usually the pain in an individual’s forearm is caused by adhesions or knots in the fascia that is found throughout the forearm. Furthermore forearm pain can occur from injuries or inflammation of the nerves, muscles, tissues, skin, or tendons of the forearm. Forearm pain is often related to repetitive use or trauma.
Conditions that Causes Forearm Pain
- Sport injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Bone fractures
- Inflammation of the tendons
- Compressed or pinched nerves
- Infection to the tissues
- Tumors or cysts in the forearm
Forearm Pain Symptoms
- Forearm muscle weakness
- Redness or swelling
- Reduced range of motion
- Pain in the shoulder, arm, hand, or fingers
- Deformity of the arm or shoulder
- Numbness or tingling in the arm or shoulder
- Bruising, itchy skin, or cuts
- Excessive bleeding
Treatment for forearm Pain
In order to relieve forearm pain symptoms, we address the problem holistically and naturally, without medication.
We use the following approaches to relieve forearm pain symptoms:
- ASTR® Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR® tools to release scar tissue and myofascial restriction, which can decrease pain and give symptom relief.
- Special exercise program to decrease inflammation, strengthen the muscles, and help the patient to return to normal function and activities.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Tissue inflammation is common with forearm pain. Cold laser is used in order to decrease pain and inflammation in the forearm.
Call us today to start the journey of pain relief!