Leg pain can affect the entire leg or at a localized area such as the knee, shins, or calf. Some leg pain can be annoying but a more severe leg pain can affect an individual’s ability to walk. Leg pain can result from overuse, injuries to joints or bones, wear and tear, blood clots, and body’s poor circulations. Most leg pain occurs due to compression of the nerves in the lower back, also known as sciatica.
Conditions that Cause Leg Pain
- Inflammation or rupture of the tendons
- Any leg injury such as ACL, hamstring, quadriceps, achilles tendon, or calf
- Bone cancer
- Bone fractures
- Blood clots in the leg
- Herniated disk
- Shin splints
- Spinal stenosis
Leg Pain Symptoms
- Burning sensation
- Numbness or tingling
- Weakness or heaviness
- Constant pain
- Leg cramps
Treatment for Leg Pain
In order to relieve leg pain symptoms, we address the problem holistically and naturally, without medication.
We use the following approaches to relieve leg pain symptoms:
- ASTR® Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR® tools to release scar tissue and myofascial restriction, which can decrease pain and give symptom relief.
- Special exercise program to decrease inflammation, strengthen the muscles, and help the patient to return to normal function and activities.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Tissue inflammation is common with leg pain. Cold laser is used in order to decrease pain in the leg area.
Call us today to start the journey of pain relief!