Most everyone has experienced muscle pain at some point and the pain can range from mild to debilitating. Muscle pain can occur almost anywhere in the body and be caused by a variety of problems. Muscle pain in a specific area can be caused by trauma or surgery, an accident or injury, tension, poor posture, repetitive motions, poor sleeping, exercise and many other factors. Muscle pain felt throughout the body, known as systematic muscle pain could be the result of infection or illness. Muscle pain can many times go away after just a few days, but other times it can go on for an extended period of time.
Some Common Muscle Pain Causes
- Muscle Cramp
- Muscle Rupture
- Muscle Tension
- Overuse of a muscle from physical activity
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Muscle Pain Treatment
In order to relieve muscle pain symptoms, we address the problem holistically and naturally, without medication.
We use the following approaches to relieve muscle pain symptoms:
- ASTR® Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR® tools to release scar tissue and myofascial restriction, which can decrease flexibility and add more pressure to the spine.
- Special exercise program to decrease pressure on the affected area, strengthen the surrounding muscles, stabilize the affected and help the patient to return to normal function and activities.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Tissue inflammation and inability of the body to heal are common with muscle pain. Cold laser is used in order to decrease inflammation that causes muscle pain.
Call us today to start the journey of pain relief!