Sciatic Nerve Pain or Sciatica
Sciatic Nerve comes out of the spinal cord from the lower back. Sciatic Nerve goes down passing through the buttock and extends down to the thigh, leg, ankle and foot. Sciatica is considered one of the most common forms of thigh, leg and back pain.
Causes of Sciatica:
These are some of the Causes of Sciatica
- Herniated disc (Bulging or ruptured disc)
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Bone spurs (bone growths along the joints)
These are some of the most common symptoms of Sciatica
- Sciatica pain usually occurs on one side of the body
- Pain that starts in the back or the buttock and radiates down the thigh, leg and sometimes the foot
- Weakness in the muscles of the thigh, leg and/ or foot.
- Numbness or Tingling of the thigh, leg and/ or foot.
This is our conservative approach that we use to treat Sciatica:
This approach helps many patients avoid back surgery
- Reduce inflammation using Cold Laser Therapy.
- Advanced Soft tissue Release (ASTR) to release soft tissue restrictions such as scar tissue and myofascial restrictions.
- Special exercise program to restore normal movement
Give us a call TODAY to learn how we can help you relieve Sciatica