Orthopedic -Doctor Physical Therapist
Orthopedic physical therapy is a specialized approach that focuses on evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, prevention of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular disorders. orthopedic physical therapy program enhanced patient function performance through utilizing the most advanced manual therapy techniques such as Advanced Soft Tissue Release (ASTR) and state of the art equipment.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy:
Why Choose our Orthopedic - Doctor Physical Therapist
- We provide a unique approach such as ASTR, which helps individuals to return back to their normal activities faster and safer.
- We are committed to offering you the latest and most advanced non-surgical manual techniques that help address the source of your problem instead of just treating the symptoms.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy - Rehabilitation Treatment:
Our doctors use ASTR to help relieve orthopedic injury pain.
- ASTR Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR tools to release body scar tissue and myofascial restriction which are very common with most of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Releasing muscle trigger points and hypertonicity: it is very common with any musculoskeletal injury, surgery, poor posture, poor body mechanics or trauma that the muscle starts to spasm or tighten as a protective mechanism. Using the ASTR maneuvers, patients can experience relief from muscle hypertonicity.
- Special exercise program to help return individual to normal activities faster and decrease the risk of future injury.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: cold laser non-invasive natural approach that we use to speeds up the healing process and decreases soft tissue inflammation very quickly.