Sports Physical Therapy
Sports physical therapy is a specialized approach that focuses on evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, prevention and enhanced performance of physically active individuals through utilizing the most advanced manual therapy techniques such as Advanced Soft Tissue Release (ASTR) and state of the art equipment.
Why Choose our Sports Physical Therapy approach
- We provide a unique approach, which helps athletes and active individuals return back to their sport faster and safer.
- We are committed to offering you the latest and most advanced non-surgical manual techniques that address the source of your problem instead of just treating the symptoms for a variety of sports injuries.
Sports Physical Therapy - Rehabilitation Treatment:
Our doctors use ASTR to help relieve sports injury pain.
- ASTR Tools: Our doctors use a variety of ASTR tools to release myofascial restriction and scar tissue, which are very common sports injuries.
- Releasing muscle trigger points and hypertonicity: it is very common with any sports injury or trauma that the muscle starts to spasm or tighten as a protective mechanism. Using the ASTR maneuver, patients can experience relief from muscle hypertonicity.
- Special exercise program to improve sports performance and decrease the risk of future injury.
- Special instructions on how to speed up the recovery time.
- Cold Laser Therapy: cold laser is one of the most effective tool that speeds up the healing process and decreases soft tissue inflammation very quickly.